Friday, June 15, 2012

Day...heck It feels like a lifetime!

You know I really try and be a good mom and person but, sometimes it is just so dang hard.  I don't know if I like knowing why I am unbalanced or if it was just better thinking I was a bitch.  


I don't want my Bi Polar Disorder to control me - but I think it wants to.


Today I did a temp job (I will fill you in on my job hunt later) and I had a great day.  I met my mom and my 2 daughters at the store to do some summer clothes shopping.  When I arrive my girls are missbehaving and complaining that there aren't any cute clothes.  It makes me SOOOOO mad that I darn near lose it.  I tell them as sternly and calmly that they are to look for clothes and get what they get.  


That really set me off on a bad tangent.  I tried to calm down and just as we were leaving and going to get some dinner my 14 year old daughter proceeds to have an attitude about where we are eating.  Now, this is where it gets good.  Instead of me behaving like an adult.  I tell my mom to take both the girls with her because I don't want to be around them if they are going to whine.  I heard it sound just like a 2 year old - "If she's going I'M not" type of attitude.


I don't know if medicine can help this but something really needs to!


Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment